Thursday, January 27, 2011

Umi Shoes

I was just browsing the internet and found these shoes...UMI Children's Shoes...they are having a winter clearance sale online with 40%off selected styles...just use the code UMI40 at checkout...they have just about every style of shoe your little one would want or need to wear...Spring and Summer is on the way at UMI Children's Shoes...they are bringing out all the newbies for spring.... girls shoes, boys shoes, baby shoes, toddler shoes...hurry on over for this great sale...

UMI Children's Shoes

I have picked out a few for my grandchildren...the littlest one loves shoes...sometimes she changes her shoes 2-3 times a day...
I am ordering today and will let you know when I get them....the little is so excited....

1 comment:

  1. PS...my grandbaby loved the shoes...she calls them her princess shoes...

    ReplyDelete